The delivered organic products will only be accepted by the Biogetreidestation Krachbüchler if they meet the terms of the most current versions of the underlying contracts for food production (see cultivation contracts) and fulfill the qualitative and quantitative criteria described here.
Delivered organic products that contain specific impurities (e.g., contaminated with jimson weed (Datura), gluten-containing grains in buckwheat, etc.) will only be accepted if the supplier expressly agrees with his signature on the goods receipt document that any additional costs incurred for cleaning (e.g., using optical sorters) will be deducted from the credit for the delivered goods.
General criteria valid for all specified organic products
- Free of foreign material, dockage, and mineral impurities such as dirt and stones
- Typical for the variety in smell and taste
- Correctly identified and pure
- Free of mold, and accordingly moldy grains
- free of dead and/or live pests and insects in all stages of development
|Products||Moisture1)||Contamination to max. in % 1)||Special|
|Minimal cultivated area|
|Basis (%)||Removed from %||max. value %|
|Organic spelt||14,5||14,6||-||15||3 ha|
|Organic einkorn||14,5||14,6||-||15||3 ha|
|Organic buckwheat||13,0||13,1||30||30||5 ha|
|13,0||13,1||30||30||product with grains of equal size; not dyed; seed color yellow||4 ha|
|Organic lentils (puy lentil, green lentil)||14,0||14,1||19||30||Color depending on the variety||3 ha|
1) The drying and aspiration costs are found on the applicable tables.
Refunds are no longer possible for personal uses or contract orders for small quantities
- The total amount of the delivered goods must be left at the Biogetreidestation for marketing purposes. Returning a portion of the delivered goods for personal use is not possible for internal, cost-associated, and storage reasons.
- Contract processing orders cannot be accepted for reasons related to technical production and time constraints.